Thank you for visiting our website. This website is owned and operated by Mortgageport Management Pty Ltd (ABN 42 082 753 679), our related bodies corporate and group of companies.
In these Terms, 'us', 'we' and 'our' means Mortgageport Management Pty Ltd (ABN 42 082 753 679), its affiliates, subsidiaries, associated entities and any of their branches and offices (together or individually).
1. Access and Use
- To access our website, you must be at least 18 years of age, possess the legal right and ability to enter into a legally binding agreement with us, and agree and warrant to use the website in accordance with these Terms.
2. Collection Notice
- We may disclose that information to third parties that help us deliver our services (including credit reporting bodies, mortgage intermediaries, lenders, valuers, lenders mortgage insurers, surveyors, accountants, recoveries firms, debt collectors, product issuers, investment managers, lawyers, information technology suppliers, communication suppliers and our other business partners) (Third Parties) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all of our services and/or products to you. We may also disclose your personal and/or credit information to recipients that are located outside of Australia, including but not limited to related bodies corporate and Third Parties located in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and the United Kingdom, amongst others.
3. Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
- The information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information including text, graphics, images, links or other items on this website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website.
- We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
- We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
4. Linked sites
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
5. Intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website (Content).
- Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However, we do grant you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors.
- Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
- All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
6. Unacceptable activity
- You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our website, including but not limited to:
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private, personal or credit information without an individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using this website to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
- posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party's systems or network security.
b. If we allow you to post any information to our website, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
7. Warranties and disclaimers
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, including but not limited to the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
- We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, including but not limited to the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
- The information contained in this website has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. No information contained in this website should be regarded as offer or recommendation to any users. Before taking any action based on any information or advice contained on this website, we recommend that you obtain independent financial advice before making any financial decisions and/or acquiring our financial services and/or lending products.
9. Jurisdiction and governing law
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Australia.
10. Interest rates
Interest rates on our mortgage managed products may vary up to a maximum rate of 7.99% depending on the product you select and other factors such as lender, rate type, loan to value ratio, loan size and loan purpose.
Target Market Determinations
What is a Target Market Determination (TMD)?
A TMD is a document which describes:
- Who a product is appropriate for (the target market),
- Any conditions around how this product can be distributed to customers, and
- When this will be reviewed and the record keeping and reporting obligations.
Why do we need to have Target Market Determinations?
We’re required to have Target Market Determinations under the Treasury Laws Amendment (Design and Distribution Obligations and Product Intervention Powers) Act 2019.
This is to make sure we’re keeping customers at the center of our approach to the design and distribution of our financial products.
Please note that a TMD is not intended to provide financial advice. When making a decision about a product always make sure you refer to the Terms and Conditions and any supplementary document(s). These will outline the relevant terms and conditions being provided under that product.
At times Mortgageport may offer products provided by another financial institution. Copies of the TMD’s for these products are available from the provider or on request.
Ready? We are too!
Let’s get you where you want to go.
We provide many ways you can get in touch with us. Whether call, in person or email, we can work into your busy day as you need.
Book an appointment
Find a time on your calendar and let us know. We’ll call you back and discuss your needs.
Call for instant answers
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm (AEST/AEDT)
Email your enquiry
Take the time to outline your needs and we’ll take the time to make it happen.